Micro art makeup is applied utilizing an acupuncture needle which vibrates on the outer layers on the skin, and allows non toxic mineral based pigments to get absorbed in the outer layer of the skin. The total procedure normally takes around one hour. For patients with more sensitive skin, a topical numbing cream is first applied. First the design is created on the skin with an erasable pencil and then the technician helps the client pick a natural color. After the customer approves the look and the color the procedure starts.
• Brows: could be darkened, reshaped or thickened by layering individual hairs on the skin.
• Lips: If you wish to enhance or reshape the form in the lips using micro art makeup, the lip is first lined then completely shaded.
• Eyes: The eyes are highlighted by using an excellent line in between the lashes, creating a much thicker lash line.
• Scalp: For those who have hair loss the scalp may be camouflaged by adding individual hairs developing a thicker look for your hair
• Areola: Color and shape correction
Comparison with permanent makeup (tattoos)
• Micro art makeup provides a natural look that may gradually fade over 3 years. Permanent makeup provides a heavier and comparatively unnatural look. It can only be removed with laser surgical treatment or corrected by micro art makeup.
• Micro art makeup uses of non toxic and mineral based pigments. Tattoo inks could be toxic and cause allergies, as well as sometimes fading to green and orange.
• Micro art makeup is definitely the more costly procedure – costing about $1000 per area. Use of permanent tattoo makeup costs considerably less, $200-$800.
• The micro art makeup procedure does not create any bruising or scarring has no down time. There is generally a minor swelling nevertheless it disappears in about an hour or so. Permanent makeup on the other hand brings about heavy bleeding and is also extremely painful. Bruises usually appear and swelling may last for weeks. Recovery time period is generally a couple weeks.
• Micro art makeup makes use of a single acupuncture needle; permanent makeup needs 3-14 gauge needles which should be used simultaneously to puncture skin.
• It allows you to look your very best all day, all the time – whether or not you are in the swimming pool, exercise machine or in a party. It is actually especially ideal for busy professional women to do not possess time for you to apply makeup every single day.
• You can pick your personal color, having a technician helping you select the most natural looking color. It looks so natural it is difficult to inform that makeup has become applied.
• It really is a great anti-aging procedure, removing about five-years of aging.
• Because the micro art makeup fades as time passes, it is possible to alter your style as styles and fashions change. If you do not wish for it to fade, you may have it retouched every year or two.
• Those who have difficulty applying makeup due to physical limitations or poor vision no longer need to suffer everyday and possess a fairly easy solution.
Permanent makeup is also a viable alternative for folks who are suffering from allergies or toxicity issues. Patients should speak with their doctors about potential unwanted effects linked to pigments then consult a trained permanent makeup practitioner. In lots of situations the pigments are less toxic than applying conventional cosmetics every single day. Individuals who have problems with arthritis, loss of vision or eurological problems that cause painful or unsteady movement from the hands can also take advantage of the gffuaj achieved through permanent makeup. In her book “The Essence of Beauty” Dr. Adrianna Scheibner, M.D. says in Chapter 9 “the uses of the method [derma pigmentation] within the world of medicine are extensive”. “Before several years,” Scheibner continues, “corrective camouflaging has emerged as a useful service to dermatologists and plastic surgeons when they can no longer medically improve a patient’s appearance”. Camouflage, applied by an experienced permanent makeup professional, is a tricky procedure. Within the “Procedures of Macro-Theory Dermagraphics” printed by the American Institute of Permanent Color Technology it states that “the effective use of camouflage is unlike any other procedure…when applying camouflage you truly take something away, or diminishing something that already exists, from your skin.